As we're celebrating 100 episodes, we thought it would be fun to revisit some of the most loved episodes from the podcast’s history! Our 100th episode is a compilation of the five episodes below.
If you're interested in the full episodes featured here, check them out in our episode archive:
Trevor Muir - E.53
Meagan Herrera-Schaaf - E.95
Lance Courtney - E.54
Stephanie Kocielski - EP.80
Aaron Hulett - E.52
We answer questions like...
- What causes some of our team members to go above and beyond what’s expected of them?
- How do you lead your leader?
- Should you start a non-profit?
- How important is self-care?
- How can you grow from a people-pleaser to a people-challenger?
- What is our greatest superpower?
- How can you really experience the joy of human life?
- What is the drama triangle?
- Why should all of us assemble a dream team?
- How can you learn to hear God's voice for yourself?
- Why and how we should we get rid of FOMO (fear of missing out)?
- Why should we seek failure?